WHAT IS RESET?
RESET’s natural healing energy which brings about a deep relaxation in the jaw muscles. RESET allows anyone to simply and rapidly access and direct this healing energy.
Through sending healing energy into the muscles and tendons that relate to the Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) – joint in the jaw, we both relax these muscles and the organs and glands these relate to. In doing this the TMJ can reset into its correct position, thereby rebalancing the whole body. This balances the body’s hydration, structure, muscles, neurology, glands and organs. A very powerful modality in its own right!
BENEFITS OF RESET
reset is a simple, painless and effective technique that can rapidly and profoundly relieve symptoms of allergies, arthritis, back problems, dental work, clicking jaw, migraines and headaches and also tinnitus.
reset can also be beneficial in other areas such as:
- More stability in the hip, knee and foot muscles.
- Less tension in around 80% of muscles in the body.
- Improved assimilation and utilisation of water..
- A more balanced acupuncture meridan system.
- Improved digestion and assimilation of food.
- More balanced glands and hormones.
- Improved toxin elimination through the kidneys.
TMJ SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES
Possible imbalance symptoms are:
- Bruxism/grind or clinch teeth
- Misalignment of teeth
- Tinnitus/ringing or muffled sound perception
- Jaw clicking
- Inability to fully open or close mouth
- Swallowing difficulties
- Headaches and migraines
- Blurred vision or eye pain
- Ear pain or pressure
- Jaw, face, neck or shoulder pain
- Knee, ankle or hip pain
- Disgestive disorder
- Bladder problems
- Bed wetting
- Uterine prolapse
- Hiatal hernia
- Learning difficulties
CAUSES OF TMJ IMBALANCE
when we are stressed or have certain perceptions which constrict us, we tend to hold the tensioninour muscles and in particularly our jaw.
when we hold tension, emotions and mental stress in these area, symptoms start to present themselves such as:
- Accident or blow
- Poor dental occlusions
- Stress and other psychological factors
- Constant clenching or teeth grinding
ENERGETIC VIEW OF THE JAW
the jaw and face also have a number of meridians/acupuncture energy lines which also run through this area. meridians are pathways which carry qi or life force through the body which in turn nourishes the associated organs.
using energy healing techniques with these meridians assist in the energy flow to these areas of the body.
Symptoms of imbalances in these meridians are:
- Stomach – worry, anxiety, poor digestion, dissatisfied, increased or lack of appetite, nausea, ulcers.
- Small intestine – lack of joy, mental confusion, overthinking, critical and cynical, frozen shoulder, stiff neck, hearing difficulties, pain in lower abdomen, mouth abscesses.
- Triple heater – sluggish metabolism, irregular temperature, hot or cold flashes.
- Gallbladder – frustration, anger, resentment, jealous, indecision, unexpressed anger, bitterness, migraines, difficulty digesting fatty foods.
- Large intestine – inability of letting go of past hurt, grief, weakness and vulnerability, poor memory, constipation or diarrhea, body and foot odor, skin problems.
2 x 45 min sessions $60 each